Sharing in English ❤️

Because i love sharing my parenting experiences.  This year i was lucky enough to be one of the lucky ones to attend the very special NABW event at the iHeartHotels conference in Orlando!  My husband and I flew out from our home in New Jersey on Friday evening, and drove over on Saturday afternoon to check it out.  It was an eye-opening experience, and it gave me a lot of information, but most importantly, it really blew my mind. I don't know what happens in couples conferences, except they usually are a little weird, and iHeartHotels is no exception.  There is no official name for the event, but people refer to it as the NABW's "big three" conference.  There were literally five days of content going on, and there were other networking events taking place, but this was the "real deal."  I am honestly surprised every year the NABW isn't more organized and better managed.  For some reason, everyone who attends has a completely different level of preparation and knowledge and expertise.

The only difference is that they get to watch someone teach them everything that they will need to know for the day. For me, an NABW has always been an amazing opportunity to see and experience something different. At the IPCPR show, I got to sit on the judging panel for a competition and watch a group of people I respect and admire. One of those judges, Mike Zunino was a fellow attendee and former Pro wrestler, who decided to make the show. For most of his life he has been an incredibly skilled and talented entertainer, but it is his work as a judge that really brought me back into the wrestling hobby again. While I was looking for information on the show, I read the NABW's promotional materials (their website & videos) and was interested in understanding some of the skills and knowledge that their attendees would bring to the table. 

After my NABW experience, I started to look for opportunities to teach other people the skills that I had learned, as well. My wife, for example, attended the NABW in August 2018, and we are very happy to say that she and I are on the same page in our work. As a coach I can tell you exactly what he/she needs to work on, what to expect, and how he/she might accomplish anything!

We've worked through a few different approaches to teaching others to drive as a hobby. I'll describe them to help guide you in choosing the one that's right for you. This is not meant to discourage you from attempting anything or working on something else. The NABW is all about sharing the secrets of driving.

My approach To teaching others how to drive, I believe we are all better served when we are not so worried about being able to drive. Rather, we should be teaching ourselves.

Yorumlar